ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Life Sciences in Lublin
RESEARCH FIELDAgricultural sciences › Zootechnics
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE10/02/2019 15:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Lublin
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/03/2019
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
requirements for candidates:
- Master’s degree in Animal Behaviour;
- average grade from studies not lower than 4.5;
- predisposition to scientific work;
- completed training for persons performing activities using animals for scientific or educational purposes;
- application for employment addressed to the Rector of University of Life Science in Lublin, curriculum vitae, questionnaire for the person applying for employment (form to be downloaded from the University's website, http://www.up.lublin.pl/druki-do-pobrania/),
- documents confirming your education,
- other documents confirming your qualifications,
- declaration on meeting the requirements specified in art. 113 ustawy z dnia 20 lipca 2018 Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym i nauce (Dz. U. 2018, poz. 1668) (form available for download from the University's website http://www.up.lublin.pl/druki-do-pobrania/),
- a statement that the University of Life Sciences in Lublin will be the primary place of work in the event of winning the competition (form available for download from the University's website, http://www.up.lublin.pl/druki-do-pobrania/),
- consent to the processing of personal data,
- Certificate of Knowledge of the Polish Language, issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language
Documents issued in a foreign language should be translated into Polish. Copies of documents should be certified by a notary or submitted directly to the UP in Lublin with the original for inspection.
Documents should be submitted by 11/02/2019 at the Dean's Office of the Faculty of Biology, Animal Sciences and Bioeconomy of the University of Life Sciences in Lublin, room no. 352, ul. Akademicka 13, 20-950 Lublin (phone: 81 445 66 11). The date of receipt of documents is decisive.
EURAXESS offer ID: 370290
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.