ORGANISATION/COMPANYScuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana (SUPSI)
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE03/02/2019 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSwitzerland › Manno
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK42
OFFER STARTING DATE01/03/2019
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
- A permanent contract.
- Dynamic and productive working environment.
- Active participation to national and international research projects.
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with world-leading international research groups.
- Possibility to participate to national and international conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Attractive salary, in line with Swiss standards.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
- Multiscale molecular modeling and simulation of self-assembling systems, supramolecular structures and dynamic complex molecular systems.
- Use and development of advanced computational approaches to characterize structure, dynamics and properties of self-assembled materials and complex molecular systems.
- Active contribution to research projects and scientific publications.
- Co-supervision of students and postdocs.
- Ph.D. in materials/chemical engineering, materials science, chemisty, physics, or equivalent doctoral degree.
- Relevant publications in the field.
- Experience in the use of most common molecular modeling/simulation software (gromacs, amber, etc.).
- Experience in one, or more, of the following fields: (i) advanced sampling methods, (ii) coarse-graining, (iii) machine learning approaches applied to molecular models.
- Good programming skills.
- Proven ability to conduct complex research activities.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Communication and collaboration skills.
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Know more about it at Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana (SUPSI)
Know more about OTM-R
EURAXESS offer ID: 371428
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.