ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity College Cork
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE25/01/2019 17:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONIreland › Cork
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK39
Professor Kearney is recruiting 2 Post Doctoral Researchers with experience in mixed methods research to work with her ESPRIT (Evidence to Support Prevention Implementation and Translation) team on her diabetes project and her CHErish study.
Post Duration: 14 months and 15 months respectively
Salary: €37,221 - €44,266 (IUA Salary Scale)
Project Title: Improving care for people with Diabetes: A Population Approach to Prevention and Control and CHErIsH (Choosing Healthy Eating for Infant Health).
For full particulars on this post please refer to: https://www.ucc.ie/en/hr/vacancies/research/full-details-936936-en.html
For Informal Enquiries on the post candidates should contact:
Name: Mrs. Bernadette Madden
Email Address: Bernadette.email@example.com
Please submit a short cover letter and C.V. to Bernadette Madden, Bernadette.firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date 25th January, 2019.
Supplementary Information on the Department/Research Centre and the post is available at the following URL: https://www.ucc.ie/en/publichealth/
- A PhD qualification in public health, epidemiology or an associated discipline.
- Expertise in biostatistics and health economics.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research methods as well as mixed methods research.
- Experience with Nvivo.
- Expertise in statistical analysis including Stata.
- Appropriate research experience including conduct of focus groups.
- Experience in supervision of masters students.
- Appropriate technical competence and accomplishment.
- A capability of working within a project team to achieve results.
- Good communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to gaining practical experience working on a research project.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Please note that garda vetting and international police clearance check may form part of the selection process.
EURAXESS offer ID: 371697
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.