ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Twente (UT)
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciencesTechnology
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/03/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONNetherlands › Enschede
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK38.0
We are searching for a female scientist to strengthen and broaden our research portfolio in biomedical engineering and robotics. We are looking for an ambitious team-player who will initiate and lead novel scientific research and education programs and (inter-)national networks. Together with the other full professors, you will be responsible for the management of the department.
- A full time tenured position as professor with a competitive salary and benefits.
- An international work environment, with colleagues from many countries all over the world.
- A start-up package
- Excellent research facilities.
- Extras such as an 8.3% end-of-year bonus and 8% holiday allowance.
- Inclusion in the ABP pension scheme.
- Possibilities to save up holidays for sabbatical leave.
- A minimum of 29 holidays, and an additional 12 holidays in case of full-time employment.
- Professional and personal development programs
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
An executive search exercise is being undertaken by Perrett Laver to assist the recruitment committee. Applications should consist of a covering letter explaining motivation and qualifications for the position and a full curriculum vitae, including a list of publications. Perrett Laver may be contacted for informal enquiries and questions about the post on +31 (0)20 240 4378 or Petra Stiblikova Project Manager.
Applications can be uploaded at www.perrettlaver.com/candidates, quoting reference number 3907. The deadline for applications is 9am CET on March 14th, 2019.
Please don’t use the “apply now” – button at the bottom of this page.
Web site for additional job details
- Your research expertise is within the fields of biomedical engineering or robotics and complementary to the ongoing research at the University of Twente.
- You are an excellent researcher.
- You have a clear and inspiring vision on the future development of the field.
- You have a passion for teaching and for developing education that cultivate student-learning.
- You hold a University Teaching Qualification (UTQ) for Dutch Universities, a similar qualification, or are willing to obtain this.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and your managerial skills make the difference.
- Your communication skills in English are excellent.
EURAXESS offer ID: 371786
Posting organisation offer ID: 52245
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.