ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Agriculture in Krakow
RESEARCH FIELDAgricultural sciencesGeosciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE20/09/2019 11:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Krakow
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/09/2019
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
FORM FOR EMPLOYERS
INSTITUTION: UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE IN KRAKOW
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING AND LAND SURVEYING
CITY: KRAKÓW, POLAND
POSITION: RESEARCH ASSISTANT
DISCIPLINE: GEODESY AND CARTOGRAPHY
POST DATE: 19.07.2019
EXPIRY DATE: 20.08. 2019
KEYWORDS: research assistant, geodesy, cartography
DESCRIPTION (requirements for candidates):
The competition is open to those who fulfill the conditions laid down in the Act of 20 July 2018. The Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws, item 1668).
The candidates should:
- fulfill the requirements of the Act of 20 July 2018; The Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws, item 1668).
- have a master's degree in engineering (study field: geodesy and cartography) and graduate with at least a good degree and have an open doctorate in technical sciences in the geodesy and cartography disciplines, knowledge Polish fluent and knowledge of a modern foreign language
- have documented experience in the preparation and conduct of didactic classes with students (in Polish),
- have completed a pedagogical qualification course for academic teachers,
- have documented scientific output in the field of geodesy and cartography (from the list of Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education),
- have the ability to carry out scientific and research work, confirmed by participation in scientific conferences,
- have the ability to cooperate in interdisciplinary teams under technology transfer between science and industry, confirmed scientific internship,
- have documented organizational activities,
- has experience in using Terrestrial Laser Scanner (TLS) technology,
- has skills related to GIS environment (ArcGIS, QGIS)
- has skills related to databases (SQL)
- has skills related to CAD environment (AutoCAD, Bentley)
- be skilled in teamwork, both in research and teaching process.
Required documents (in two copies):
- application for employment (addressed to the Rector of the University of Agriculture in Krakow,
- CV stating scientific interests,
- information about scientific and didactic output,
- copy of MSc degree,
- List of publications,
- Personal questionnaire.
In addition, the candidate is required, to submit the competition:
- statement of consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000, as amended) **,
- information clause in accordance with art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Regulation general data protection) **,
- statement that at the time of employment at the University of Agriculture in Krakow, will be my primary place of work,
- declaration of no criminal record, full legal capacity, full use of public rights, not having a valid sentence for an intentional offense or intentional fiscal offense,
- statement on not punishing a disciplinary penalty in the form of expulsion from work at a university with a ban on work in universities for a period of 6 months to 5 years,
- declaration of non-punishment with disciplinary penalty in the form of deprivation of the right to practice as an academic teacher for a period of 10 years.
**documents to be downloaded from the website:
The documents should be submitted in to the Dean’s Office of Faculty of Environmental Engineering and Land Surveying, al. Mickiewicza 24/28, 30-059 Cracow, room 104, 103
by the deadline of 20.08. 2019
Settlement of the contest will take place 20.09. 2019
NOTE: the University does not provide accommodation.
EURAXESS offer ID: 428724
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.