RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE10/01/2020 17:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONMultiple locations, see work locations below.
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK38
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
You are the automation or robotics engineer who helps to design and build the Smart Factory. With your operational set-ups, you demonstrate what will in future be possible with Industry 4.0 and you test state-of-the-art concepts for companies.
In Industry 4.0 assembly cells, personalised products will be made using state-of-the-art technologies. Flanders Make wants to demonstrate future opportunities to manufacturing companies and aims to develop new concepts together with them.
Industry 4.0 production lines from design to realisation
We set up demonstration labs in industry-driven living labs. Together with a small research team, you conceive how new production lines and assembly cells can be designed and built, how production lines are automated and/or robots and cobots programmed.
While your team members share their expertise about production systems, Virtual & Augmented Reality, software architecture, mechatronics, etc. with you, you will assume the role of automation and/or robotics engineer.
- As automation engineer, you must design solid prototype production lines. You help to build them and ensure their programming and monitoring.
- As a robotics programmer, you will select the robots (robots, cobots, mobile robots...) that are most suited for the assembly cell, programme them and make sure they work well.
How to apply?
To apply for this job opportunity, please complete the online application form and download your motivation letter and CV.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic engineer in Robotics, Automation, Electromechanical Engineering or any other relevant domain;
- with knowledge and background in programming PLC systems, controllers and controls (Siemens, Allen Bradley, TIA Portal...), Scada...
- with experience in or affinity with robotics and robot controls (FANUC, ABB, Stauebli...);
- who shows initiative and guts to develop new concepts together with his/her colleagues;
- who also wants to realise the robotics or automation concepts;
- who can listen well but also assesses and adjusts his/her own work with a critical eye;
- who proudly presents the results to the Flanders Make network and beyond;
- who is keen to develop his/her own talents and to gradually take up more responsibilities.
EURAXESS offer ID: 446166
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.