ORGANISATION NAMEDanish Government, Ministry of Higher Education and Science
FUNDING TYPEMobility Incoming
DEADLINE DESCRIPTION1 March in 2018
RESEARCH FIELDHumanitiesSocial sciences
CAREER STAGEFirst Stage Researcher (R1) (Up to the point of PhD)
Scholarships are available for master's and ph.d. students in order to enable them to study or carry out research at a Danish university or a similar institution of higher education in Denmark.
What is funded
The following scholarships are available for nationals from Japan:
- Scholarships for 5-12 months for ph.d. students.
- Scholarships for 5-10 months for master's students
55 months in total are reserved for students from Japan each academic year. Unused months will not be carried over to the application round for the following academic year.
5 to 12 months.
Please note you are ineligible for a scholarship if:
- You are already enrolled or planning to enroll in a full degree,joint degree, or double degree programme in Denmark. Full, joint, and double degree students are not considered exchange students and areineligible for scholarships.
- You are not currently enrolled in, or conducting research at, an institution of higher education in your home country.
- You intend to pursue studies at a bachelor’s level during your stay in Denmark in fields other than Danish language and literature.
- You plan to conduct studies or research on a part-time, rather than a full-time, basis.
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.