ORGANISATION NAMETop Talents
ORGANISATION COUNTRYUnited Kingdom
FUNDING TYPEFundingMobility IncomingMobility OutgoingTravel Grants
RESEARCH FIELDFormal sciencesNatural sciencesProfessions and applied sciences
CAREER STAGEFirst Stage Researcher (R1) (Up to the point of PhD)Recognised Researcher (R2) (PhD holders or equivalent who are not yet fully independent)Established Researcher (R3) (Researchers who have developed a level of independence)Leading Researcher (R4) (Researchers leading their research area or field)
All successful applicants can expect:
- a one-off funding of 1 million RMB (~140K USD) for full time/ GBP 50K for part time
- weekly salaries starting from 15K RMB ~ 50K RMB (~2.5K to 70K USD)
- the opportunity to apply for a research fund of 1 to 5 million RMB (~140K to 700K USD)
How to apply:
Remote! Part time (Maximum 2 month per year ) or Full time (Maximum 9 month per year ) welcome.
10~50K GBP will be allocated to the successful candidates as one off incentive.
Additional payments will be made each time you conduct work in China or Remotely.
Please submit your CV through this link and we will contact you.
Visiting Positions are open at five distinct ranks: Postdoctoral Fellow,Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor, and Chair Professor.
- A PhD in a related discipline. The research disciplines include, but are not limited to, chemistry, all major branches of engineering, life sciences, mathematics, physics, and inter-disciplinary fields. The engineering disciplines include, but are not limited to, electrical engineering, computer science, information technology, energy and environment, nanotechnology and material science, and emerging technology. We emphasizes inter-disciplinary research.
- In-depth knowledge and proven skills of academic and applied research.
- Demonstrated ability to teach.
- Candidates must have published in international journals and participated in the acquisition of external funding.
Main Duty and Responsibilities:
- Conducting guided and independent research
- Publish in leading international journals
- Writing research proposals
- Meeting with project sponsors
- Support outreach activities
- Teaching short courses
- Any other (incl. administrative) duties that may reasonably be assigned by the supervising faculty member.
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.