OFFER DEADLINE15/05/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020
ORGANISATION/COMPANYOrmazabal Corporate Technology (OCT)
DEPARTMENTResearch and Technology Center
LABORATORYDemonstration and Experimentation Unit (UDEX)
Are you involved in research, academia or industry in the domain of smart grids and Distributed Energy Resources (DER)? Do you need special equipment or advanced installations for testing or validation of the developed smart grid concepts? Then you can apply for open access to top European smart grids laboratories of partners of the Horizon 2020 research project ERIGrid to implement your experiments! Successful applicants are provided for free with:
- lab access to ERIGrid testing and simulation facilities
- access to concentrated know-how and best practices in the field of smart grid systems and DER, such as: power system components characterisation and evaluation, smart grid ICT / automation validation, co-simulation, real-time simulation and Power/Controller Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL), and others.
All lab operation costs, travelling and accommodation expenses are paid by the H2020 project ERIGrid. Find all information on ERIGrid project here.
4th call: 15 February – 15 May, 2018
5th call: 15 August – 15 November, 2018
6th call: 15 February – 15 May, 2019
Details on the application process and FAQ can be found here.
Detailed descriptions of the labs you can choose from:
1. AIT SmartEST Lab
2. Ormazabal Corporate Technology (OCT)
3. University of Strathclyde, D-NAP Laboratory
4. Oulu Smart Grid Laboratory, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
5. Grenoble Institute of Technology
7. DNV GL
8. Power Networks Demonstration Centre (PNDC), University of Strathclyde
9. Fraunhofer IEE
10. CEA INES PRISMES
11. Multipower Laboratory, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
13. OFFIS Institute for Information Technology
15. Delft University of Technology
16. NTUA (National Technical University of Athens)
17. DTU (Technical University of Denmark), SYSLAB and ICL
19. HEDNO, Electricity Meters Laboratory of Laboratories and Radios Section (L&RS)
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.