START DATE25/10/2018 - 08:00
The conference will take stock of relevant research supported by ERC, provide a forum of networking between the scientists leading ERC-funded projects, and position the ERC as a contributor to Artificial Intelligence (AI) through its 'bottom up' approach to research funding.
The conference will include the following sessions:
- Opening Session: Why Artificial Intelligence matters?
- Session 1: Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Session 2: Artificial Intelligence and the brain
- Session 3: Artificial Intelligence and ethical challenges
- Session 4: Applied Artificial Intelligence: vision, speech, language, robotics and games
- Session 5: Artificial Intelligence and society
More information on the programme and speakers will be published here soon.
ADDRESSERC Executive Agency, Covent Garden building (Auditorium 25th floor)