EURAXESS Latin America and Caribbean States (CELAC)
EURAXESS Latin America and Caribbean States (CELAC) links researchers in Brazil and other CELAC countries with Europe. Free information and events on research funding, research careers and collaboration opportunities.
EURAXESS Brazil, now EURAXESS Latin America and Caribbean States, has been serving researchers in all fields interested in collaborating with and/or pursuing a research career in Europe since 2013.
Please wait until widget loads...
If the widget does not display, please reload the page or check if facebook is blocked.
Please wait until widget loads...
If the widget does not display, please reload the page or check if youtube is blocked.
Use EURAXESS tools to:
Browse our database and create personalised alerts for funding: hundreds of support schemes for research cooperation and mobility between Brazil and Europe are available!
Through our job search portal, find the job offer to continue your career in research!
Find collaborators for your research cooperation or hosts for your mobility projects within the EURAXESS community!
Stay up to date with our EURAXESS Brazil / CELAC Newsletter. Read our country briefings, hot topics, in focus interviews on research and innovation. Receive information related to research mobility, cooperation, funding, jobs, and more. Browse old issues or read the most recent ones!
EURAXESS Brazil / CELAC Newsletter is a quarterly electronic newsletter, which provides information of specific interest to researchers in Brazil and other Latin America and Caribbean States who are interested in the European research landscape and conducting research in Europe or with European partners.
Brazil Links Newsletter - December 2014 (1.18 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - November 2014 (1.77 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - October 2014 (1.69 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - September 2014 (1.24 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - August 2014 (1.42 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - July 2014 (1.13 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - June 2014 (1.41 MB)
Brazil Links newsletter - May 2014 (1.39 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - April 2014 (1.32 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - March 2014 (916.59 KB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - February 2014 (1.25 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - January 2014 (1.43 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - December 2013 (992.93 KB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - October 2013 (1.03 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - August 2013 (1.21 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - July 2013 (512.85 KB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - June 2013 (358.6 KB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - May 2013 (394.17 KB)
|EURAXESS Brazil Funding opportunities - February 2018 (1.47 MB)||EURAXESS CELAC Funding Opportunities - February 2018 (1.33 MB)|
Focus on Hungary
- Focus on Hungary (574.69 KB)
- Meet the researcher - Interview with Balazs Vince Nagy, researcher and former representative of the Hungarian Rectors Conference (HRC) in Brazil
Focus on Luxembourg
- Focus on Luxembourg (813.78 KB)
Focus on Greece
- Focus on Greece (680.79 KB)
Focus on Estonia
- Focus on Estonia (670.21 KB)
Focus on the Czech Republic
- Focus on the Czech Republic (669.77 KB)
- Meet the researcher - Interview with Lenka Ptackova, Czech researcher in Brazil (358.42 KB)
Focus on the Netherlands
- Netherlands (June 2016) (407.7 KB)
- Interview with former Brazilian PhD in the Netherlands (440.1 KB)
Focus on Spain
- Spain (March 2016) (344.85 KB)
- Interviews with Brazilian researchers in Spain (498.16 KB)
- National, regional and private sector recruitment and funding opportunities (604.54 KB)
Focus on Slovakia
- EURAXESS Country in Focus: THE SLOVAK REPUBLIC (617.48 KB)
These guides were specially drafted to highlight how Brazilian students, researchers and institutions can benefit from these European mobility schemes.
These guides were specially drafted to highlight how Latin American and Caribbean students, researchers and institutions can benefit from these European mobility schemes.
The “EU Insights” are articles covering topics of common interest related to researcher mobility, European S&T developments and policies in the European Union. They were originally published in EURAXESS monthly Newsletters worldwide.
- Practical Guide for participation of Brazilian entities in Horizon 2020 (4.73 MB)
- HORIZON 2020: Concise Guide in Portuguese (592.25 KB)
- What's in the new EURAXESS Portal for you (1.68 MB)
- EURAXESS Worldwide (english version (2.62 MB)
- Come to Europe (2.38 MB)
- EURAXESS: uma rede para os pesquisadores (352.92 KB)
Delegation of the European Union to Brazil
Alejandro Zurita Centelles
R&I Counsellor for Brazil
SHIS QI 07, Bloco A, Lago Sul
Brasília, DF. 71615-205, Brazil
Telephone: (+55) 61 2104 31 22
Telephone: (+55) 61 2104 48 52
Fax: (+55) 61 2104 31 41
Email: Alejandro Zurita Centelles
Read more about EU-Brazil cooperation in Science, Technology and Innovation here.
About EURAXESS Brazil
We promote researcher mobility and cooperation. We serve researchers of all nationalities, all disciplines, and at all career stages. The membership is free!
We focus on two actions:
- To provide regular, tailored and reliable information
- To organise networking and information events