EURAXESS Latin America and Caribbean States (CELAC)
EURAXESS Latin America and Caribbean States (CELAC) links researchers in Brazil and other CELAC countries with Europe. Free information and events on research funding, research careers and collaboration opportunities.
EURAXESS Brazil, now EURAXESS Latin America and Caribbean States, has been serving researchers in all fields interested in collaborating with and/or pursuing a research career in Europe since 2013.
Please wait until widget loads...
If the widget does not display, please reload the page or check if facebook is blocked.
Please wait until widget loads...
If the widget does not display, please reload the page or check if youtube is blocked.
Use EURAXESS tools to:
Browse our database and create personalised alerts for funding: hundreds of support schemes for research cooperation and mobility between Brazil and Europe are available!
Through our job search portal, find the job offer to continue your career in research!
Find collaborators for your research cooperation or hosts for your mobility projects within the EURAXESS community!
Stay up to date with our EURAXESS Brazil Newsletter. Read our country briefings, hot topics, in focus interviews on research and innovation. Receive information related to research mobility, cooperation, funding, jobs, and more. Browse old issues or read the most recent ones!
EURAXESS Links Brazil Newsletter is a quarterly electronic newsletter, which provides information of specific interest to researchers in Brazil who are interested in the European research landscape and conducting research in Europe or with European partners.
Brazil Links Newsletter - December 2014 (1.18 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - November 2014 (1.77 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - October 2014 (1.69 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - September 2014 (1.24 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - August 2014 (1.42 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - July 2014 (1.13 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - June 2014 (1.41 MB)
Brazil Links newsletter - May 2014 (1.39 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - April 2014 (1.32 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - March 2014 (916.59 KB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - February 2014 (1.25 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - January 2014 (1.43 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - December 2013 (992.93 KB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - October 2013 (1.03 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - August 2013 (1.21 MB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - July 2013 (512.85 KB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - June 2013 (358.6 KB)
Brazil Links Newsletter - May 2013 (394.17 KB)
- EURAXESS Brazil Funding opportunities - December 2017 (1.83 MB)
- EURAXESS Brazil Funding Opportunities - October 2017 (1.94 MB)
- EURAXESS Brazil Funding Opportunities - July 2017 (1.8 MB)
- EURAXESS Brazil Funding opportunities - May 2017 (1.53 MB)
- EURAXESS Brazil Funding opportunities - January 2017 (1.37 MB)
- EURAXESS Brazil Funding opportunities - November 2016 (1.39 MB)
- EURAXESS Brazil Fuding opportunities - October 2016 (1.36 MB)
- EURAXESS Brazil Funding opportunities – September 2016 (1.27 MB)
- EURAXESS Brazil Funding opportunities – July 2016 (1.09 MB)
- EURAXESS Brazil Funding opportunities – June 2016 (1.13 MB)
- EURAXESS Brazil Funding opportunities – May 2016 (968.17 KB)
- EURAXESS Brazil Funding opportunities – April 2016 (951.08 KB)
- EURAXESS Brazil Funding opportunities - March 2016 (1.01 MB)
- EURAXESS Brazil Funding opportunities - February 2016 (1.05 MB)
For Hispanic Latin American and Caribbean researchers, check the lists below:
Focus on Greece
- Focus on Greece (680.79 KB)
Focus on Estonia
- Focus on Estonia (670.21 KB)
Focus on the Czech Republic
- Focus on the Czech Republic (669.77 KB)
- Meet the researcher - Interview with Lenka Ptackova, Czech researcher in Brazil (358.42 KB)
Focus on the Netherlands
- Netherlands (June 2016) (407.7 KB)
- Interview with former Brazilian PhD in the Netherlands (440.1 KB)
Focus on Spain
- Spain (March 2016) (344.85 KB)
- Interviews with Brazilian researchers in Spain (498.16 KB)
- National, regional and private sector recruitment and funding opportunities (604.54 KB)
Focus on Slovakia
- EURAXESS Country in Focus: THE SLOVAK REPUBLIC (617.48 KB)
- Focus on ERC (European Research Council) (802.61 KB)
- guide to MSCA for Brazilian researchers and institutions (419.93 KB)
- Read also our Individual Fellowships applications tips for Brazilians: New opportunities for Brazilian researchers and Brazilian host institutions (472.25 KB) by Elisa Natola, MSCA National Contact Point for Brazil, Brazilian National Council of State Funding Agencies (CONFAP) (472.25 KB)
Marie Curie Alumni Association Brazil Chapter (408.32 KB)
- Focus on Erasmus + for Brazilian students, researchers and higher education institutions (419.9 KB)
- Read also Brazilian testimonies on Erasmus+ (Jean Monnet activities at UFMG; UFRJ experience with Erasmus Mundus and interview with the Erasmus Mundus Alumni Association - EMA representative in Brazil)
- Interview with Brian Holmes, Director, European Commission Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
- Focus on Erasmus Mundus (805.64 KB)
The “EU Insights” are articles covering topics of common interest related to researcher mobility, European S&T developments and policies in the European Union. They were originally published in EURAXESS monthly Newsletters worldwide.
Delegation of the European Union to Brazil
Alejandro Zurita Centelles
R&I Counsellor for Brazil
SHIS QI 07, Bloco A, Lago Sul
Brasília, DF. 71615-205, Brazil
Telephone: (+55) 61 2104 31 22
Telephone: (+55) 61 2104 48 52
Fax: (+55) 61 2104 31 41
Email: Alejandro Zurita Centelles
Read more about EU-Brazil cooperation in Science, Technology and Innovation here.
About EURAXESS Brazil
We promote researcher mobility and cooperation. We serve researchers of all nationalities, all disciplines, and at all career stages. The membership is free!
We focus on two actions:
- To provide regular, tailored and reliable information
- To organise networking and information events