EURAXESS Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC)
EURAXESS Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) links researchers in Brazil and other LAC countries with Europe. Free information and events on research funding, research careers and collaboration opportunities.
EURAXESS Brazil, now EURAXESS Latin America and the Caribbean, has been serving researchers in all fields interested in collaborating with and/or pursuing a research career in Europe since 2013.
Are you a European researcher based in any Latin American and the Caribbean country?
Please, take our survey at https://bit.ly/EUScienceDiasporasLAC: EURAXESS wants to work with you!
You will find below fellowships, grants and other funding opportunities for your research stays in Europe including hundreds of support schemes for research cooperation and mobility between EURAXESS WW and Europe. EURAXESS covers all research fields, including Social Sciences and Humanities, Life Sciences and Physical Sciences and Engineering.
If you wish to browse the global jobs and funding database, please click below:
The call for UFPE's Franco-Brazilian Chairs Programme is open! The call aims to support the creation of new projects on...
The International Cooperation Group of Brazilian Universities – GCUB is pleased to announce the GCUB International Mobility Program – GCUB-Mob...
As part of the I-SITE Excellence Program, the University of Montpellier is launching a call for projects "Support for international...
EPFL launched the third call for applications for EPFLeaders4impact , a new postdoctoral fellowship programme funding experienced researchers from all...
Brazil and LAC
These guides were specially drafted to highlight how Brazilian and other Latin American and Caribbean students, researchers and institutions can benefit from European mobility schemes:
- Focus on Erasmus + for LAC students, researchers and higher education institutions
Guide to MSCA for LAC researchers and institutions (468.84 KB)
Country / region specific content:
- MSCA: Read also our Individual Fellowships applications tips for Brazilians: New opportunities for Brazilian researchers and Brazilian host institutions
- (472.25 KB) by Elisa Natola, MSCA National Contact Point for Brazil, Brazilian National Council of State Funding Agencies (CONFAP)
Marie Curie Alumni Association Brazil Chapter (408.32 KB)
- Focus on Erasmus + for Brazilian students, researchers and higher education institutions
- Read also Brazilian testimonies on Erasmus+ (Jean Monnet activities at UFMG; UFRJ experience with Erasmus Mundus and interview with the Erasmus Mundus Alumni Association - EMA representative in Brazil)
- Interview with Brian Holmes, Director, European Commission Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
- Focus on Erasmus Mundus
Find more about the research landscape in EURAXESS countries:
MEET THE RESEARCHERs
About EURAXESS Brazil/LAC
We promote researcher mobility and cooperation. We serve researchers of all nationalities, all disciplines, and at all career stages. The membership is free!
We focus on two actions:
- To provide regular, tailored and reliable information
- To organise networking and information events